Friday, January 14, 2011

Check Out Math in Your Feet in Action!

For the first time ever I have the opportunity to present the Math in Your Feet residency in my own backyard, literally. 

Thanks to a 2011 ArtsTeach grant from the IU ArtsWeek program, I will be at Templeton Elementary School on February 17-18 and 21-23, 2011. 

Four classes of third and fourth graders will be working with me each day for one hour.  If you are in the area and you'd like to see what this program looks like in action, please e-mail me and I'll send you more details!  Also, more information about the program, plus pictures and video, can be found at http://www.mathinyourfeet.com/.  I'd love to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...